Sunday, February 04, 2007

An End to Deliquency

First, let me apologize about everyone's comments. I didn't think anyone ever left any. It turns out that I needed to approve them first, so...wow, people are actually visiting. Sweetness.

The interview trail has come to a close. I've been everywhere and we're pretty sure what our list is going to look like (1st choice, 2nd choice, etc). Again, becuase this is public and if I put too many details, people could figure out who I am, I won't say much about individual programs or my preferencecs until after "The Match" in March, but after that, I'll post some thoughts about each.

After my two months away from the hospital for interviews (with equal parts interviewing and being lazy on the couch...SOOOOO nice), I'm back at the mothership from some M-F classes. Next up, that travel log I promised...

No comments: