Friday, March 02, 2007

Ah HA!!!

After years...YEARS of waiting, I'm finally getting to go! My favorite band, Sevendust, regularly tours all over the country, but EVERY time they come to Maine/NH, I've got an obligation that I can't get out of. THIS time, my schedule is clear and I've got a ticket. Not only THAT, but it's a ticket that includes a "meet and greet" with the band!

Exxxxxxxxcellent




Here's a link to an online flyer from an old tour with Mudvayne. If you don't know what Sevendust sounds like, it'll let you listen to a Mudvayne tune (good), and a Sevendust tune (even better!)
Mudvayne/Sevendust

4 comments:

The Attleboro Post said...

HA! i have to chuckle, because daN and i are equally excited about seeing one of OUR favorite bands, GUSTER. it's coming up in April. The two bands couldn't be more different if we were going to see Bjork again :) you must be getting excited about March 15...

The Attleboro Post said...

but hey ... we've got two extra tickets if you guys are game. april 20th.

MC, M.D. said...

Turns out the Sevendust concert is on the 20th, but thanks for the offer.

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

oooooooh! yaya!