Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Time for an update

Sorry for the delay folks, there's been a lot on my plate! So, Mrs. MC, M.D. and I are closing on our first ever home purchase in the next couple of weeks. It's been a remarkablly stressful time! Plus, I've been doing my Neurology rotation...and I finish medical school in seven more days! A LIFETIME of working towards a goal...and my last day is next Friday! My posting may be pretty sparse until the move is done, but come Mid-June, I hope to get things going again...and I'll be posting some thoughts on medical education and the healthcare system overall to see if I can attract any readers outside of "the gang".

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Melissa McCue-McGrath, CPDT-KA said...

wait- you're almost DONE? i didn't think doctors ever really finished. they just always seem to be in school.

so instead of a gown, do they give you a lab coat?

Gender Blank said...

It's about damn time you posted an update around here. Criminy...I hate having to walk down an entire flight of stairs to see what the hell you two are up to!

Congrats on all the exciting changes! It's been a pleasure to share them with you.

Now, about that couch...

EvilMustache said...

I'm going to be in Maine this week. You should call me so I can set something up. I know that this isn't the primary purpose of your blog... But you can just not allow this note to post, if you don't want to. See?